Join the new revolution of table tennis. As of July 1, 2014, all ITTF events started using Plastic Polystyrene 'Poly' balls, the latest innovation in table tennis. The playing characteristics of the new balls are unique, but similar, to celluloid.
IPONG Seamless Poly Pro 40+ table tennis balls are consistently rounder, longer lasting, and a slightly higher bouncing (still inline with ITTF requirements).
They also transport more safely, and are environmentally friendly. Stay ahead of the game, and use the same type of ball that's being used in ITTF competitions.
The IPONG Seamless Poly Pro 40+ balls are the first training Poly balls to be released in the market.. These are great for your one-on-one and group practice sessions. And perfect for your IPONG training sessions.
- Longer lasting and higher bouncing
- Fewer cracked balls during multi-ball sessions
- Environmentally friendly--yes, recyclable!
- Poly-ball technology ensures improved roundness
- Poly balls transport more safely
- Poly balls are expected to be more spectator-friendly
- Improved playability for developing players