- The softest in RadiX series. Inner Fiber construction.
- The feeling of ball touch is very soft.
- Ideal for modern all-round style. Especially recommended for skilled players.
High quality Hinoki for top layer
- Hinoki isn't hard wood. It provides very soft and comfortable feeling.
- Hinoki catches ball firmly during the impact.
- Although it is soft, its feeling is strong at the same time.
It creates heavy ball very well thanks to its special characteristics.
- RX-CARBON is improved version of Arylate/Aramid Carbon.
- RX-CARBON provides higher energy efficient and more natural feeling.
- Fiber is dyed in red color for the expression of power.
Synergy of Hinoki and RX-CARBON
- Soft but powerful feeling.
- Improvement of the ability of ""catching"" ball that is needed in modern table tennis.
- Improvement of stability in high-pitch rally. Better ease of use while keeping the power.
- Attack by topspin or counter topspin is safer and stronger.
Rubber pairing: Adidas P7 is strongly recommended with this blade. Very speedy, very stable, easy to generate strong spin.
Similarities: Butterfly InnerForce ZLC/ZLF. InnerForce ZLF is closer to RadiX Impress in feeling but top layer of RadiX Impress is hinoki.