Andro Kinetic ALL+
User Ratings (2)
8.8 / 10
9.6 / 10
80g +/- 10g
|There are 2 users using the Andro Kinetic ALL+.
Based on the phenomenal success of the Super Core technology, this well-balanced all-round blade has been further developed to take into consideration the demands of the modern all-round/offensive game. It is precise in passive play, but releases a lot of energy when playing actively.
Right from the first stroke you get more control! The enlarged sweet spot of this blade provides players who practice less extra control and effortless handling. 6.02? (15.3 cm).
andro Kinetic System
The Kinetic Principle
- Carbon balls within the Super Core handle lead to a better feel for the ball (Super Core handles have a core made of special foam)
- More speed due to increased impulse from the kinetic mass when you hit the ball
- Well-balanced high-tech construction (six ply) guarantees more speed
- Uniform ball bounce due to one-piece construction of the upper ply
- Reduction of the glue weight by using epoxy-type layers leads to a smoother and more pleasant feel
- Moderate weight guarantees perfect handling
andro Super Core System
- Within the handle are freely swinging carbon balls. When you strike the ball, the carbon balls are catapulted backwards.
- When the ball contacts the blade, the carbon balls-the kinetic mass-move like an explosion forward.
- The strengthened impulse releases speed energy and also produces a fast absorption of vibration throughout the whole area of your grip. Reducing the phase of the vibration results in an improved feel for the ball.
Special Foam Core
The superior features of the Super Core generation of blades: A special foam material, built into the handle, reduces vibration all over your grip-vibrations from impacts are immediately absorbed. Extra-light construction enhances control. Outer layers are specially varnished.
- Reduced vibration for optimal ball feel
- Reduced weight for faster strokes
daroziolek on 1/3/2014
verz good blade. a lot of control
* Actual prices will vary.
DISCLAIMER: Ratings/reviews are contributed by the table tennis community.
Revspin.net does not certify their correctness.