Overall 9.6 10
Manufacturer Details
Speed 10
Control 7.0
Weight 90g
Plies 7
Materials 2 plies of Carbon
Thickness 5.7mm
There are 1 users using the Butterfly Innerforce T5000.
The Innerforce T5000 is a power attacker's dream blade. In the Innerforce blades, the carbon layers have been moved closer to the core of the blade. The result is more feel of the natural wood and an increase in both dwell time and control. The T5000's high-quality carbon layers produce tons of power, but the increased dwell time makes this carbon blade capable of generating heavy topspin strokes as well.

Reviews (7)

qvoliszz  on 1/14/2016

OFF+ like a boss! Had a ST handle for couple of months. Nut my taste, but definetly playable. I recommend for those who are hitters and looking for a fast blade, but want a softer touch, to loop. Paires well with all allround and attacking rubbers.
Baltalon2005  on 3/29/2015

It's a really fast blade with amazing control.
jhongpong  on 2/9/2014

The Best Fast Blade Control and Feeling Super Great With Rakza 9 Black color, Its very good fast control blade..
ersin001  on 12/10/2012

excellent speed and control together. best blade i have played with... no vibration. a lot more control than timo boll t5000...
burt  on 5/30/2012

I gave this a 9 because it is incredibly fast and still fairly easy to control, it is like the kreanga carbon, the only problem is you really have to put effort into spinning the ball

Review it!

You must be logged in to leave a review/rating.

Facebook

product
* Actual prices will vary.

DISCLAIMER: Ratings/reviews are contributed by the table tennis community.
Revspin.net does not certify their correctness.