CesarSpinBros on 11/7/2016
I came from Timo Boll ALC to this one, basically just because it looked awesome. But I'm surprised by what I foud. Any Arylate Carbon blade was fine to me, until I started testing them all, now I'm in love with it.
What this blade gives you:
1) Comfort. The handle is a little thicker than average, and its shape is just awesome.
2) Speed. As any ALC blade, it's fast. You don't need to be Zhang Jike to get the most of it.
3) Control. It is a very balanced blade, very forgiving.
4) Zero Vibration. The arylate carbon absorbs the vibration, but you still have a lot of ball feeling in your hand. No vibration, just feeling.
5) Look. It looks simply awesome, the only one similar to it, would be the new Apolonia ZLC.
6) Versatility. You can virtually combine this blade with any rubber. I've used hard rubbers on my forehand and soft to medium on my back, it plays perfectly with any rubber I've used, feels great. Although I would have to say that harder rubbers are slightly more suitable.
7) Expensive. Yes, it's a little overpriced, it could be on the same price range as TB ALC. I guess Zhang Jike is hotter for Butterfly, so they charge you more for his image, who knows.
Cheers guys, keep spinning...
N7Crosssharks on 1/31/2016
Ive used this blade for 4 months now and couldn't be happier with the performance of this blade and how my game has improved because of the Zhang Jike ALC. I use this blade with a joola rhyzm 425 on my fh and a 729 aurora on my bh which gives me a perfect attack/defence. Highly recommend you get this blade if you like topspin and heavy loop.
Gaetano0804 on 4/16/2016
i'm using this blade with m2 2.0 on forehand and s2 2.0 on backhand.
Speed: it's not too fast or too slow, for me the backhand it's perfect, the only problem is the forehand from mid distance, it's a bit slow and sometimes the ball goes in the net.
Control: with this blade every shot is so easy, you will feel safety on every shot, probabily for 2.0 rubbers but in compared with maze+ vega pro max the control is really so much more.
Looping with this blade is awesome, you can loop slow and spinny but also you can top spin with a lot of power and spin in the same time (i guess for its flexibility) and you have a lot of catapult effect for this king of blade.
The price is high, i know, but i think it's worth. (sorry for bad english)
powerlefty on 4/12/2014
Plays fast and solid, but maintains a soft feel overall. The balance of the weight is toward the handle, which I am not necessarily sure that I like--since I am more inclined to play with head heavy blades like the TBS (the benchmark). I do like the size of the handle in comparison to any other alc blade that I have tried. Maybe I should just fine a heavier backhand rubber next time (maybe T80). Powerloops, blocks, and smashes are also the deadliest with this blade than any other alc blade that I have used as well, but their is a trade of in control unfortunately (the worse, although nowhere near as bad as a carbon blade). By the way, the zjk alc that I own is 92 grams, which is a good weight to me. I will stick with this blade for a while and try to adjust to the weight balance and lower control for the trade-off in speed and feel.
MiloTT on 7/6/2017
Ive used this blade for 2 months now and couldn't be happier with the performance of this blade and how my game has improved because of the Zhang Jike ALC. I use this blade with a Bty Rozena an my bh which gives me a perfect attack/defence. Highly recommend you get this blade if you like topspin and heavy loop.