Control 6.0
Weight 85g
Plies 7
Materials Cypress Outer Carbon
Thickness 6.0mm
There are 5 users using the Galaxy T-4.

Reviews (14)

Paul  on 3/30/2012

If you want develop pingpong skill that mean high tactics T-4 is the answer . Good for speed,smash,chop Fair for top spin but if you put the slow sheet you can top loop & drive easily Best for blocking I love this bat very very much
+1
Phot0n  on 9/18/2010

I bought the T-4 from Far East Sports for $25 and paired it with 729 Focus-II rubbers. This blade is very fast. It's construction is superb and the handle is very comfortable (I got the Flared handle). The wood quality is excellent. I would be afraid of what this blade is capable of with fast rubbers or, dare I say, speed glue. Great for smashes, attacks, and loops. The control is great for such a fast blade, but if you want more, then pair it with slower/ALL/DEF rubbers. A highly recommended blade!
+1
Darren Rapacchi  on 7/10/2010

This was my 1st ever Yinhe blade bought for £10.00 of a UK distributor, they go for £21.00 on ebay. An Off+ blade with very high control, Yinhe give it a 6, I give it an 8+ also depends on what rubbers you use with it. I have had Stiga Innova Premium black 2.4 FH with Joola Tango Ultra 2.0 red short pips out. Which was great for attacking and counter hitting when by BH was weak now I have 729 Judo black 2.0 BH and 729 Cream 2.2mm red FH. A loops dream, I can loop from short to mid distance with great ease and accuracy, the slightly slower 729 rubbers increase the control factor but increase the spin factor overall a great blade and one I would recommend along with the T-8.
+1
ewing307  7 months ago

Really fast, and my son cannot control the blade.
ksigit  on 3/8/2016

Use it with Victas V>15 limber on FH and RITC 802-40 (SP) on BH. This is a low throw, short dwell time, and very fast blade, albeit still have good control. Due to short dwell time, it is a bit difficult to lift serve with a lot of underspin. All in all, for $35, it is very worthy blade.

Review it!

You must be logged in to leave a review/rating.

Facebook

product
* Actual prices will vary.

DISCLAIMER: Ratings/reviews are contributed by the table tennis community.
Revspin.net does not certify their correctness.