Rename this Page /
Add Text Section
You must be logged in to Edit this Coaching Wiki.
Overview Text Section
The fifth-ball attack strategy is as follows:
- You with a strong serve (ball #1)
- The opponent returns (ball #2)
- You use this chance to gain the upper hand, either with a well-placed loop, push or flip with good ball positioning (ball #3)
- Due to the good ball placement, the opponent is unable to return it strongly (ball #4)
- You then finish the point with a heavy loop or smash.
The crucial ball is #3 where you take control of the point by using a well-placed shot to force a weak return that you can kill on the next opportunity. Examples could be:
- A fast, well-placed flip to the extremes or elbow
- A fast loop to the extremes or elbow
Add Text Section After
Related Wiki Pages Pre-set Section
These are sub-pages of the Fifth-Ball Attack page (a child in the hiararchy).
Create a Related Wiki Page
Videos Pre-set Section
There are currently no videos linked to Fifth-Ball Attack.
Add a Video from our Video Library
Related Links Pre-set Section
There are currently no links for Fifth-Ball Attack. Be the first to add one!
DISCLAIMER: Content posted in the Coach Wiki is contributed by site users. We are not responsible for content posted by users. If you see any copyrighted or inappropriate content, please report it to the website administrator.