Eborense on 4/19/2016
Estes picos longos, permitem ao jogador de defesa moderna jogar atrás como perto da mesa e atacar para surpreender o adversário. EXCELENTES PICOS LONGOS!!
dave48228 on 8/15/2015
Donic and long-pips never seemed to go together... until now. The Spike P2 with (super cool) 0.3 sponge (though there is supposedly a big range, .3-.6, per Donic... the sheet I got was just about 0.3. This is one sweet, close-to-the-table long pips. I could chop-block ANYTHING... and then the firm, kinda-heavy pips had great touch, with very easy pushing, while also allowing multiple/varied attack swings. I can't believe how versatile (yet still easy to use) it is. Don't know about the OX or 1.0, or away from the table play... but close to the table with a plastic ball... man, you gotta try it. I haven't been this positive on a LP since Boomerang (frictionless days).
Bernat 6 months ago
Excelente goma de picos largos un poco difícil de dominar fácil de hacer efectos muy acusados verdadera pesadilla para los jugadores ofensivos con con esta goma los jugadores ofensivos se vuelven locos pero se tiene que saber usar yo use la versión sin esponja y además de irme fantástica me lo pasaba genial usándola totalmente recomendada para jugadores con un mínimo de nivel defensivo allround qué quieran de disfrutar de su goma y pasarlo genial jugando a tenis de mesa
guusvansoer 7 days ago
Donic made a really good inverted rubber but i really disappointed with the quality of Donic Spike P2. I use the one with sponge 1.0 - 1.3. There are several minus points of this long pips:
1. Throw angle is quite high
2. Blocking is not the same as the most long pips rubber because your racket angle need to be almost as inverted rubber
3. Chop blocking or passive blocking create no spin ball and easy to be attacked by your opponent
4. The speed is quite slow and i do not recommend you to use it on a def -, def or all round blade because the speed will destroy your game
5. It's quite expensive and i found Yinhe Galaxy as better option to learn basic stoke of long pips for a cheaper price