Eborense on 4/19/2016
Estes picos longos, permitem ao jogador de defesa moderna jogar atrÃ¡s como perto da mesa e atacar para surpreender o adversÃ¡rio. EXCELENTES PICOS LONGOS!!
dave48228 on 8/15/2015
Donic and long-pips never seemed to go together... until now. The Spike P2 with (super cool) 0.3 sponge (though there is supposedly a big range, .3-.6, per Donic... the sheet I got was just about 0.3. This is one sweet, close-to-the-table long pips. I could chop-block ANYTHING... and then the firm, kinda-heavy pips had great touch, with very easy pushing, while also allowing multiple/varied attack swings. I can't believe how versatile (yet still easy to use) it is. Don't know about the OX or 1.0, or away from the table play... but close to the table with a plastic ball... man, you gotta try it. I haven't been this positive on a LP since Boomerang (frictionless days).
guusvansoer on 1/30/2018
Donic Spike P2 is a long pimples rubber but it character is more likely to medium pimples rubber. After using this rubber for around 2 months, there are several characteristics that i found:
1. The throw angle is quite high. Blocking is not the same as the most long pips rubber because your racket angle need to be almost as inverted rubber
3. Chop blocking or passive blocking create no spin ball. Swipe create a top spin ball and chopping create a spiny backspin ball
4. You must use it on off+ or off blade because the speed is quite slow if you use it on a def -, def or all round blade
5. It's quite expensive. Yinhe Galaxy is a better option to learn basic stoke of long pips for a cheaper price but if you would like to have different experience of long pips rubber, then i would recommend you to try this rubber.
6. I use it with sponge 1,3 - 1,6. I've tried many long pimples rubber with sponge and ox but i never found any rubber with this kind of uniqueness.
Bernat on 8/15/2017
Excelente goma de picos largos un poco difÃcil de dominar fÃ¡cil de hacer efectos muy acusados verdadera pesadilla para los jugadores ofensivos con con esta goma los jugadores ofensivos se vuelven locos pero se tiene que saber usar yo use la versiÃ³n sin esponja y ademÃ¡s de irme fantÃ¡stica me lo pasaba genial usÃ¡ndola totalmente recomendada para jugadores con un mÃnimo de nivel defensivo allround quÃ© quieran de disfrutar de su goma y pasarlo genial jugando a tenis de mesa