The official Butterfly carrying bag and a ball recycling net are included.
See also: Amicus Expert and Amicus Prime
The 3-wheel head and net system are the same for all three models. The difference between these models is the control panel.
The new AMICUS START is a high-quality table tennis robot featuring precise and durable hardware combined with a user-friendly panel. Allowing for up to six balls per exercise, AMICUS START lets you adjust individual placement and select either topspin, sidespin or backspin for the exercise – even float balls without spin are possible. The Random function provides a realistic playing experience sure to improve footwork and technique alike.
Special features of AMICUS START:
- Simple interface
- Up to 6 balls per drill, all balls with same spin, speed, & trajectory
- Ball frequency of up to 100 balls per minute
- Left-right Placement can change for each ball in a drill.
- Connected with help of an easy and secure thin cable.
- Optional: Key-fob-like remote control (small, lightweight and easy to fit in pocket).