An upgraded version of TW-2700-08 (adds different serve modes)
Double Spin Technology ensures different degrees of speed, curve and spin are served.
Folding serving head design helps to minimize packaging dimensions and shipping costs
Serving Frequency: 30-100 balls/minute
Serving Speed : 4-40 meters/second
Serving Angle : in the range of +/-45 degrees.
Features and functions: 4 serving modes, 18 landing points, 9 different spins and initial serve.
Free accessories with the model:
1 Ball collection net
1 Ball pick-up net
2 Spare spin gears
- 18 landing points of your choice are set accurately on the table tennis court from left to right, up to 9 points for long range balls and 9 points for short range balls.
- Regular mode is set for various kinds of landings at one point to be chosen from 18 possible points as desired by the player.
- 18 landing points that can be set in Self-program mode for various kinds of landings on the entire table tennis court as desired by the player.
- Random Mode: Balls land randomly in either long range or short range on 18 possible points across the court, with a choice of landings on the entire width of the court, only the left side, or only the right side.
- Mixed Random Mode: Balls can land randomly in a mixture of long range or short range across the court, for a total of 18 possible points, with a choice of landings on 1) the entirewidth of the court, 2) only the left side, or 3) only the right side.
- Initial service (where ball is served and lands on both sides of court) is provided.
- Timer and ball counter is set and shown by digital display.
- Memory of the previous mode played can be restored for immediate replay.
- Automatic Ball Recovery: a collection dish automatically feeds returned balls back into the machine, saving time and increasing efficiency
- 9 spin modes to choose: Topspin, backspin, left-side spin, left-side topspin, left-side backspin, right-side spin, right-side topspin, right-side backspin and no spin (straight).
- Double Spin Technology ensures different degrees of speed, curve and spin are served.