The E6 model of Oukei Table Tennis robots is Oukei's entry-level training machine suitable for all types of players. It features multiple modes that help train specific skills for both beginners and advanced athletes alike.
- Features and functions: 3 serving modes, 9 landing points, 9 different spins and proper service.
- Fixed mode: Various kinds of serves land continuously at one point to be chosen from 9 possible points as desired by the player.
- Program mode: A combination of various landings can be set on 9 points on the entire table as desired by the player. This mode is a great way for players to practice their footwork.
- Random Mode: Balls land randomly on 1-9 possible points across the court, with a choice of landings on the entire width of the court, only the left side, or only the right side.
- Proper service (where ball is served and lands on both sides of court) is provided.
- Memory of the previous mode played can be restored for immediate replay.
- Automatic Ball Recovery: a collection dish automatically feeds returned balls back into the machine, saving time and increasing efficiency
- 9 spin modes to choose: Topspin, backspin, left-side spin, left-side topspin, left-side backspin, right-side spin, right-side topspin, right-side backspin and no spin (straight).
Free accessories with the model:
- 1 Ball collection net
- 1 Handheld ball picker
- 2 Spare spin gears
- 70 Double Fish 1-star 40+ poly balls
This model operates with 40+ poly balls only, including 40+ ABS balls.
Package Dimensions: 38" x 21" x 16"
Package Weight: 44 lbs
Power specifications: 110V for US/Canada customers, 220-240V for the rest of the world