The G7 model of Oukei Table Tennis robots is suitable for all levels of players and perfect for those who want to hone their table tennis skills! It is equipped with a LCD color screen on the control panel, which shows the landing position of the serves under each training program along with a demonstration of the player's technique and form. It features 6 built-in programs, 9 types of spin, with serves landing on 5 distinct points on the table tennis court.
- An LCD color screen that shows the landing points under each program and a demonstration of the player's technique and form
- 6 built-in programs, 5 landing points, 9 different spins.
- Proper service (where ball is served and lands on both sides of court) is provided.
- Timer and ball counter is set and shown by digital display.
- Memory of the previous mode played can be restored for immediate replay.
- Automatic Ball Recovery: a collection dish automatically feeds returned balls back into the machine, saving time and increasing efficiency.
- 9 spin modes to choose: Topspin, backspin, left-side spin, left-side topspin, left-side backspin, right-side spin, right-side topspin, right-side backspin and no spin (straight).
- Double Spin Technology ensures different degrees of speed, curve and spin are served.
Free Accessories with this model:
- 1 Ball collection net
- 1 Handheld ball picker
- 2 Spare spin gears
- 70 Double Fish 1-star 40+ poly balls
This model operates with 40+ poly balls only, including 40+ ABS balls.
Package Dimensions: 38" x 21" x 16"
Package Weight: 44 lbs
Power specifications: 110V for US/Canada customers, 220-240V for the rest of the world