genrel001 on 8/25/2016
Double Happiness (DHS) PF4 New
I used this with DHS W1030 blade and pairing this rubber with that heavy blade isn't a very good idea. The blade is hard, top layer rubber is hard and sponge is also hard. It's like every time the ball touches it it bounces of immediately.
1. Speed is OK, not good but OK.
2. Good for top spins.
3. OK for playing mid or far away from the table
4. Good for loops.
5. Cheap. (It's a good thing, right?)
1. Chopping takes a lot of effort.
2. Hard to defend against chops or side spins, it bounces off instantly.
3. Never play near the table, just don't.
4. Heavy, just heavy.
I am a beginner so I don't know if I'm just adjusting to this rubber or it is pretty much it.