• 3/4"; wood top with medium density rating and finished on the bottom
• Certified true tournament bounce for unmatched quality and performance
• All outer edges are protected and supported by a 1""; aluminum apron. Apron design cradles table top to resist warping
• International tournament size of 9' x 5'
• Patented SAFETY-Track folding mechanism provides smooth and reliable folding
• Patented Safety-Fold with Dual Lock Safety to prevent unintended opening or closing of table
• True play-back feature for warm-up or solo play has no wide gap for ball to drop in
• Tournament lines are smooth and even with playing surface. Unique water based paint and topcoat are UV, scratch and fade resistant
• 1"; round steel legs with synthetic powder coating and galvanized treatment to guard against corrosion and scratches
• 5.5"; dual wheel casters with rubberized surface; two of which have an integrated locking system
• Net and durable resin net-posts remain in the play position even when folded for storage. Net can be adjusted for height and tension
• Space saver technology for compact storage and low center of gravity for easy transport
• Folds for compact storage to 26.25"; wide x 64.75"; high x 72"; long
• Tubing manufactured according to ISO 9002 standards
• Setup Length/Width/Height: 108 x 60 x 30 inches
• Setup Weight: 173 lbs
• Package Length/Width/Height: 67 x 61 x 7 inches
• Package Weight: 193.2 lbs
3 year Residential warranty/ 1 year commercial
No matter whether you consider yourself a ping pong or table tennis player, KETTLER has the table for you. If you're a recreational player or competitive player, we carry outdoor KETTLER tables that will suit your needs.
In the 1960's KETTLER engineers discovered how well aluminum tables could play. All KETTLER outdoor tables are created with ALU-TEC technology in Germany that encapsulates a resin treated board in aluminum. The technology is tested with respect to the bounce of the ball and against various climate conditions.